Friday, May 15, 2015

Weekly Update 5.15

Disclaimer: This is being written about a project that is in progress and is an attempt to give you a glimpse in the process of making the game. Abilities, powers, and mechanics discussed in this blog my not work as described here in the final product.

Hello everyone! First off, I want to apologize for any typos in this posting, I am writing this from the road this week... so I am using that as an excuse this week. Secondly, I want to use this public forum (blog) to wish John a Happy Birthday! We were talking about this at the weekly meeting, realizing that we've now been friends for 10 years now, we're old. So yeah, happy birthday buddy!

But onto Hero's Journey news, I have very little to share. Despite my continued attempts, I have not been able to wheedle out any Domain Blessings this week. However, John is on the hook for at least one Domain Blessing spoiler next week, it's a commitment, next week's update will have at least one, but I am going to try for two.

This week Anne posted a Kickstarter update if you're a backer, you have probably already seen it, if not... I have a link here.

There is some news on the production of the book. The art department has seen some spots for some additional artwork. This week they've been meeting with an artist who will be doing some additional artwork, I will see if I can share any of it as it's produced.

I didn't come across any additional questions this week, if I have missed any, please reach out directly to me. I'm kekzakallu on the forums.

That's it for this week, Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment