Monday, May 11, 2015

HJRPG.com Too Forbidden For Mortal Eyes

Hey, everyone!

We're having some technical glitches this morning, so you may have noticed that the main Hero's Journey website is throwing up a 403 Forbidden error for some visitors. We apologize for the inconvenience, and the fact tha the forums aren't accessible at the moment. Clearly, the new redesign that Stephen has been working on was too excellent for us mere mortals to see yet.

Stephen's on the case, but in the meantime, the blog here is still up, and you can always reach us at info@herosjourneyrpg.com. We hope to see everything back up and running soon!

8 comments:

  1. Well, I didn't have any issue these days. Does that mean I'm not a mere mortal ? ^^

    X-ion-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad - I was worried that something major was going on. Hope to see you back to normal soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you still seeing it? It turned out to be a consequence of our attempt to conquer the spamming hordes, and it's possible it could still be affecting some people and not others. If you're still getting a 403, shoot us an email so we can make sure we're not accidentally blocking you out or something. :)

      Delete
  3. Yep, I'm still seeing it. "403 forbidden, you don't have permission to access..." Honest: I'm real! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that won't do. Would you shoot us an email at info@herosjourneyrpg.com real quick, so I can forward you over to Stephen and he can restore you to glory? :)

      Delete
  4. Access should be restored across the board. My apologies for the inconvenience.

    My next attempt to bolster our security and conquer the spamming hordes needs to employ more finesse and less force, it seems. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back/you're back, so all is good in the world. :-)

    ReplyDelete