Wednesday, April 1, 2015

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

As you all know, we've been working night and day to complete Hero's Journey, pouring our hearts and souls into it. But, over time, we've slowly come to realize that something about it just felt wrong. It wasn't the game we'd envisioned; it wasn't the game all of you deserved. How could we keep working on something when our hearts weren't in it?

After a long period of soul-searching and thought-provoking discussions, however, I'm happy to say that we resolved our concerns. We realized the game's true calling - our true calling, as it were. And so we took it in a new direction, and I feel safe in saying we will absolutely never look back.

Without further ado, may I present the new, improved, retooled, and clearly 10000% times better inaugural game from the team here: My Little Hero: Friendship is Mythic!


Coming soon from every even vaguely reputable game publisher on the planet. You're hardly able to wait, I know!

11 comments:

  1. YES!! I love this!!! I can't wait to see the reworked powers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like its everything you've always wanted in a game.

      Delete
  2. I've been working so hard to keep this under wraps! So happy it's finally been announced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truly, I'm impressed by your restraint! You rock!

      Delete
  3. Playtested this. Works wonderfully in most cases, but the combination of the Cute Animal and Merchandising spheres breaks the game

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is all your fault, Anne! You've made me want to play this game. Another fantastic job. (BTW, don't take my anger too seriously. I always act like this when someone makes a wonderfully fictitious game that i want to play. You should have seen how i reacted when i found out that upside chess went out of stock in all my favorite game stores)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And don't forget the super secret Fun Discipline: Master of Pillows!

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMFWc_FMhqs

      Delete
    2. .....what is happpenning? I do not understand this show but the videos about it are mesmerizing.

      Delete
  5. Princess Celestia would approve of this, good work my little bronies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

    [Nice one, guys, nice one]

    ReplyDelete