Friday, March 6, 2015

Weekly Update 3.6

Disclaimer: This is being written about a project that is in progress and is an attempt to give you a glimpse in the process of making the game. Abilities, powers, and mechanics discussed in this blog my not work as described here in the final product.

Hello! As you know from last Friday's update John and Anne are away this week. I am also traveling only my travels see me in the frozen hellscape of the Northeast U.S. The update this week is pretty light, so you have my apologies.

There has been no significant change to the counts (John estimates that they are at 7.6) I'm still going to be a pessimistic voice and rounding it down to 7. Which means we're still at.

7 out of 10 for blessings completion

and

3 out of 6 for finalized chapters

This is a little bit like the calm before the storm. After some relaxation on their trip, John and Anne are going to hit the ground running to get to publishing.

There are some things to note, there is some new play testing happening. John has given some scenarios for the team to play out so keep your eye on the Twitter feed. Also, John is going to get back into the blogging game when he returns, but you'll have to wait on the details for that until next week.

With that, have a great weekend, and I'll talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment