Friday, February 6, 2015

Weekly Update 2.6

Disclaimer: This is being written about a project that is in progress, what is an attempt to give you a glimpse of the process of making the game and abilities and powers discussed in this blog my not work as described here.

Hello! So John, after a few travel delays, returned from the West Coast. Anne held down the fort, finished reviewing the novel, and sent it back to the publisher. Next week, they expect they will have those in hand. But the question that I'm sure you're wondering about is where John is with Blessings...

6 out of 10...*

*He actually says 7 out of 10, but I keep making him round down. He also spent time this meeting telling me he was done, there are whiteboards that also proudly displayed that fact. However he agreed, that despite being done, he would continue to do post done work until the core books have been published and sent. He is also gearing up to start running games.

He also introduced a new count, because I love tracking things with counts.

The new count that I'll be tracking is at:

2 out of 6

So what is this new count tracking? It is tracking chapters that are entirely complete, all of the pieces have been put together, laid out, and are ready to be sent to a publisher. These two tracks are moving concurrently, with Anne and the design team forging ahead on this track while john finishes his. It's become a race between the two. With these two counts hopefully you will have a clearer idea how close we are to having a completed book in our hands.

As for questions, there was one question that I said I would revisit this week regarding the Avatara, I failed in note taking and forgot to ask, so I'm sorry, but I will come back to it next week. Another came in after the meeting and I will definitely to it next week.

Finally, you may have noticed some odd posts popping up trying to sell what I think is Russian Sheet Metal? This is the work of bots we've been fighting, and while we are working on ways to combat them, we will continue to delete them as they appear.

So, with that, have a great weekend, and I'll talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment