Friday, January 23, 2015

Update 1.23

Disclaimer: This is being written about a project that is in progress, what is an attempt to give you a glimpse of the process of making the game and abilities and powers discussed in this blog my not work as described here.

Hello! So before I jump into the update, I wanted to talk about questions. So, while the forum questions have been pretty quiet, I wanted to let you know that we have moved the time of our weekly meeting (where I get these updates) to Wednesdays at roughly 6:30 EST. This means that the deadline for asking questions has moved to Wednesday. I do a check the forums and my email just before the meeting.

So on to the count for blessings which is now at...

5 out of 10


As I said earlier this represents groupings of Blessings for the purposes of this tracker. Progress on these rarely move along a strictly linear path, for instance John had to focus on double checking checking some probability math to ensure that a particular system worked as intended. For the record it checked out. But progress still continues and we're about halfway there!

Anne continues to work with the Graphics Team on page layouts, she has also secured an ISBN number for the Core Book. The ISBN is that barcode on the back of a book that registers it as a book that exists and tells you things like edition, publisher, where it's from, etc.

We're really close to the finish line, any way you slice it, it is only a matter of weeks before the book goes to the publishers to become a physical (or digital) thing.

So that's it for this week! Have a great weekend, and I'll talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment