Friday, October 31, 2014

Weekly Update 10.31

Disclaimer: This is being written about a project that is in progress, what is an attempt to give you a glimpse of the process of making the game and abilities and powers discussed in this blog my not work as described here.

Happy Halloween, if you’re celebrating it. It’s the last day of October and autumn is in full swing here. This week, will only have a short update because John and Anne have been flat out and we were not able to get our schedules in sync enough to meet. This ties in with the countdown, which I’ll get into momentarily.

With that in mind, today the official countdown sits at…

27


No, you're not misreading that, the countdown went up, bear with me as this'll take further explanation.

As much as we want it to be, development isn’t a straight road, there are bumps and unexpected turns. After last week’s update John and Anne sat down and realized that 25 was actually closer to 43. So they have been doing crazy work cycles in order to try and not make me a liar and to get below 25. In the end though, they ended up knocking 16 things off of the new list, which is HUGE! But it ends with the count at 27. So here's the revised number.

Progress is being made and next week John and Anne are going to be filming an official video and Kickstarter update explaining where they are in more detail.

As I mentioned above, we were not able to meet this week, Samudra and Rasmus I apologize.  I've got your questions and they haven’t been forgotten, I'll be bringing them to the next meeting. It'll just take another week.

In art news I've seen the in progress cover art and it looks awesome! Actually, let me show it to you. Obviously there will be text, but it's looking pretty sweet.



So that’s it for this week! I’ll be back on Monday with another modern mythology post. This one will be talking about Mythology and ARGs (Augmented Reality Games).

Have a great weekend!